Liquid Light Serum / Serene Moisturizing Paste
Light serum that controls flyaways, smoothing hair cuticles while maintaining a subtle, reflective finish without added weight. Added efficacy when paired with heating tools.
1. On dry hair use one drop at a time.
2. Emulsify by rubbing hands together and work from back to front.
3. On wet hair use one to three drops, depending on hair texture and desired appearance.
4. Apply from mid-length to ends, then style.
Liquid Light Serum is also recommended for use on the body to moisturize and enhance luminosity.
Pliable moisturizing paste for wavy or curly hair leaves tresses touchable, soft and shiny while blocking frizz to allow multiple styling options.
1. Apply from mid-lengths to ends on dry hair, beginning in the back and working to the front.
2. For naturally wavy or curly hair, towel dry and apply through the mid-shaft and ends. Air-dry or diffuse for texture without the crunch.
Liquid Light Serum: Organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil; moisturizer and lubricity, cyclomethicone, dimethiconol, dimethicone, phenyl trimethicone (shine, protection and defrizzing), isopropyl myristate, caprylic/capric triglyceride (moisturizers), ethylhexyl methoxycinnamate (sunscreen to protect hair color), fragrance
Serene Moisturizing Paste: water, organic helianthus annuus (sunflower) seed oil, petrolatum (moisturizer and gives lubricity), oenothera biennis (evening primrose) oil (antioxidant), lanolin, glycerin (moisturizer), hydrolyzed oat protein (smoothes and helps repair and thicken the hair shaft), pvp/va copolymer (holding ingredient), stearyl alcohol (soften and thickener), amodimethicone compound), dimethicone (for shine, protection and defrizzing), guar hydroxypropyltrimonium chloride, conditioner, detangling
MAISON 10 has chosen to support 9 charities. A 10th charity has been selected by EDIA and it is New York Public Library. If you like, simply tell us which one of these 10 charities you would like to choose at checkout. MAISON 10 will make a 10% donation of the retail cost to your selected charity.